Follow these simple steps in order to apply and search for on campus positions.
1. Visit the Career Site;
2. Create your user log-in and password (do not lose these!) and create your application. Each required field must be completed. Make sure to list three professional references (not friends and/or roommates) that can speak to your work ethic and dependability. Preferably a previous supervisor or faculty member;
3. Search job postings by selecting one of the two following options:
• Student Assistant (on-campus employment for undergraduate students enrolled in at least 6 or more credit hours or graduate students enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Georgia Southern University);
• Work-Study Student Assistant (only available to those with a work-study authorization form from the Financial Aid office);
4. Once you have a position you want to apply for click on the “Apply for this Job” button and follow the steps through to supplemental questions;
5. Upload required documents listed in the job posting (e.g. resume, cover letter, schedule of availability, writing sample, etc.);
6. You will receive a confirmation number once you have successfully completed the application process. This number will be useful when you log-in with your username and password to check the status of your application.
This link will take you to a third party web application that will enable you to construct a resume by providing your personal information. Georgia Southern University is not associated with this third party web application and makes no representations or warranties regarding how your personal information will be used or stored by the web application. You must make your own determination whether to use this web application.
Last updated: 9/28/2023